After the firestorm the resulted from his tweets yesterday the President just can’t let it go.
As most know by now the President is receiving serious criticism from many over his tweets about Mika Brzezinski.
Today Joe Scarborough attacked the President claiming they were fine but the America is not. Scarboro then told a story of how the Trump Campaign tried to blackmail him that turned into another Twitter back and forth. Here is what Trump and Scarboro are referring to:
After this the President tweeted:
Then Scarborough responded saying:
Fox News has reported that:
The National Enquirer’s website on Friday featured a lead story about Scarborough and Brzezinski’s “sleazy cheating scandal” that had run earlier in June. The two, who are now officially engaged, had been rumored lovers for some time before they went public with their relationship. Brzezinski, who had been married for 23 years, only finalized her divorce this year. Scarborough divorced his second wife in 2013.
“At the beginning of June we accurately reported a story that recounted the relationship between Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the truth of which is not in dispute,” said an accompanying statement from Dylan Howard, the vice president of American Media, the Enquirer’s parent company. “At no time did we threaten either Joe or Mika or their children in connection with our reporting on the story. We have no knowledge of any discussions between the White House and Joe and Mika about our story, and absolutely no involvement in those discussions.”
So as of 10:50 AM the President has not responded to Scarborough however, the drama continues…
Source: Fox News